Magnesium is run by an incredibly powerful and enthusiastic team and from time to time, new talented resources are needed!
We only want the best but you have to be nice and team oriented too. So, if you think you fit the criteria for any of the positions available, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensuring all established website plugins are updated and attending to monthly website maintenance.
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.