Mann Made Media Interactive Design has been producing innovative digital experiences for our clients for about 7 years, and we’re looking to expand our team. This is no ordinary web development team. The types of work we do include:
- HTML5 web applications: for desktop and mobile platforms – typically to support marketing campaigns and live events
- Mobile Apps (especially hybrid HTML5 apps)
- Interactive installations for events, activations, retail spaces, exhibitions, etc.
- Games: we use gaming for corporate communications and marketing
We’re looking for a versatile and creative developer, focussed on front end development, to join us in an exciting adventure on the cutting edge of where technology and creativity meet. Check out some examples of our work at: http://www.magnesium.tech/mmm/services/interactive-design/
Why you want to work here
- A wide variety of creative projects
- Big name clients
- Experience with latest technologies and tools (we don’t do “legacy”)
- Great team, friendly work environment
Attributes absolutely required:
- A tertiary-level qualification in web and/or software development. Alternatively, if you are self-taught you will need to show a solid portfolio of projects demonstrating relevant experience.
- Shortlisted applicants will be expected to complete an HTML/CSS test to demonstrate their ability to turn a UI design into a presentable web interface.
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills rapidly.
- Creative thinking, problem solving.
Specific skills absolutely required:
- HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Photoshop and/or Illustrator; or an alternative such as Sketch, Gimp, Inkscape, etc. – you don’t need to be a designer but you should be able to work with these tools
- Experience with mobile website or mobile HTML5 app development
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience using front end package management tools such as Grunt and Bower
- Experience with modern web app frameworks, especially AngularJS
- Experience with web-based graphics, i.e.. Canvas, WebGL
- Experience with Linux and/or Mac OS X
- Where we’re based: Sandton, Gauteng
- Position type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience level
- Contact person: Stephen Buchanan, email@example.com